Landscape Architect/ Designer
City: Jupiter State: FL Zip Code: 33458 Country: UNITED STATES Category: Landscape Experience Level: Mid-Level Years of Experience: 3+ Years
About the company
Integrated Perspectives is a boutique firm in Jupiter, Florida that specializes in Planning & Landscape Architecture. Our team is down to earth and driven by long term relationships with our clients and the development team. We pride ourselves on our high level of design, strong work ethic, and dedication to meeting the Client’s expectations. We provide a flexible work atmosphere with competitive wages, benefits, and truly honor the work/home balance.
Integrated Perspectives is a young company looking to grow. You will participate in a large range of tasks and be given freedom in creativity. You will be able to work directly with the client and development team related to the project. Keeping an open mind is essential, as you will be involved in a wide range of project tasks. One day you may be wrapping-up some construction documents and the next day a presentation. There is lots of opportunity at Integrated Perspectives to learn and grow with the company.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is fully competent in conventional landscape architectural work and has a broad knowledge in master planning, transportation design, and entitlements. They can plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate all aspects of design, production of construction documents, and project management. They keep a positive attitude under deadlines and works collaboratively with principal landscape architect and the clients.
Integrated Perspectives is looking for a new team member with a true passion for their work. Candidates shall demonstrate a high level of design skills with experience on projects that require quick decisions. Candidates should be motivated to actively participate in projects as a team player and excited to contribute to our portfolio. We are always learning more and looking to advance our career; are you the ambitious and creative team member who eagerly embraces that challenge?
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Landscape architecture degree or related degree
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in preparing construction documents, and planting plans
- Proficient at cost estimates
- Experience in preparation of planning documents, conceptual and schematic designs
- Design experience with Florida plant materials
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites skills including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suites knowledge including InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with Lumion
- Experience with GIS a plus
- Experience with 3D Studio MAX modeling software and Bluebeam is a plus
- Ability to develop and facilitate client vision and communicate throughout design process
- Ability to participate in public outreach process
- Experience with and the ability to integrate a quality check process in project delivery
- Competency to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to assist in project website and social media platforms
- Consideration of part time and full time positions open.
- Emphasis on work/ life balance with project delivery.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Benefits package includes vacation, holidays, and personal time
- Support for licensure
- Hybrid work schedule
Please email the below documents to Darlene@int-per.com. If files are over 15mb, please send link for download. No phone calls please.
- Cover letter
- Digital portfolio
- Education Information
- Requested compensation
Equal opportunity employer
Integrative Perspectives does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. The firm will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.